Resource Management, Inc. (RMI), is currently seeking qualified candidates for an opening in our Operations Department for a Roll Off Driver. This full-time year-round position will be home every night and will operate out of the Concord, NH area. Routes will be principally in New Hampshire, Massachusetts and western Maine.
Qualified candidates must:
- possess a valid CDL-A or CDL-B.
- have a minimum of 2 years operating experience, including experience with Roll Off Trucks. Experience in operating on unimproved roads and going “off road” when necessary highly desirable.
- be familiar with 18 speed transmissions.
- have a clean driving record.
- be willing to work overtime.
- possess and maintain a current valid Medical Certification.
- be able to load trailers using a front end loader.
- be willing to work in a team environment.
- have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- successfully complete a pre-employment DOT drug screen, physical, background check and motor vehicle record review.
RMI’s equipment is first rate and well maintained. Our drivers typically work a five day 40-55 hour work week with occasional weekend requirements. The successful candidate will receive a competitive hourly wage with overtime and be eligible for RMI’s employee benefits package which includes health, dental, and disability insurance, IRA with company match and a generous paid time off program.
To apply, please fill out form.
RMI is headquartered in Holderness, NH.