Resource Management, Inc. (RMI), has an immediate full-time opening for an Fleet Manager. This position will be located at our headquarters in Holderness, NH. Responsibilities include:
- Management of fleet maintenance.
- Management of direct trucking costs (fuel, maintenance, drivers, etc.) and other related expenses.
- Oversight of dispatch of all trucking associated with RMI materials and projects.
- Scheduling and supervision of RMI drivers.
- Management of sub-contract trucking operations.
- Completion of all compliance documentation for company owned vehicles and agricultural/heavy equipment.
- Operation of industrial sites.
- Performance of on-site visits to generators and/or end-users as necessary.
The successful applicant must:
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Be detail-oriented with strengths in organizational, analytical, interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Skilled at logistics planning to manage delivery deadlines and commitments.
- Be able to manage multiple concurrent and often competing priorities in a highly fluid work environment.
- Possess knowledge of applicable Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, DOT and OSHA regulations for equipment and trucking operations.
- Have excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills as well as computer proficiency (Microsoft Suite, relational databases, Street Eagle, etc.).
- Possess or be able to develop a thorough technical understanding of company products and services.
In addition, experience in or a working knowledge of any of the following is highly desirable:
- Agricultural related practices (crop and livestock)
- Landfill operations
- Large scale composting
- Soil recovery
- Gravel pit operations and restoration.
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree, or equivalent post-secondary education.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in logistics, trucking/equipment management and operations, or similar experience. At least three years experience must be in a supervisory/managerial capacity.
- Applicants with an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
The Fleet Manager will receive a competitive salary commensurate with established skills and experience and will be eligible for RMI’s employee benefits package which includes health, dental, and disability insurance, IRA with company match and a generous paid time off program.
To apply please fill out form below: