RMI is seeking qualified candidates for the position of HR Business Partner. This part-time position, currently anticipated to be three days per week with the potential for work schedule flexibility, will be responsible for the full range of human resources duties including talent acquisition, new employee on-boarding, benefits administration, employee relations, worker’s compensation, performance management, training and development, legal compliance, and policy development. In addition, the HR Business Partner will process the organization’s bi-weekly payroll for 25 employees and oversee the company’s employee safety program.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a smaller organization where you can make a big impact and support our employees in the achievement of our goals – at an organization that has family values and an innovative culture – and is located in beautiful Holderness, NH.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state (NH, VT, MA, ME and NY) employment law.
- Ability to develop and execute creative and effective recruiting strategies for a variety of roles and geographic locations.
- Ability to support employees and managers in the resolution of employee relations and/or performance management issues.
- Ability to work with and be a resource to company ownership, technical and administration specialists, sales representatives, and operations personnel, including CDL-A drivers and field personnel.
- Ability to update/maintain employee payroll data and process the bi-weekly payroll.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to maintain and respect confidentiality as appropriate.
- Outstanding computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft 365 applications.
- Ability to work in a fluid work environment, possess excellent organizational skills and demonstrate meticulous attention to detail.
- A strong desire to be part of a team dedicated to providing high quality recycling services through innovative programs which benefit generators of organic residuals, end-users, and the environment.
Required Education and Experience
Ideal candidates will possess a bachelor’s degree in business, Human Resources, or related discipline along with a minimum of five (5) years applicable experience. Individuals with the equivalent of education and experience will also be considered.
Compensation & Benefits
The Human Resources Business Partner will receive a competitive salary commensurate with established skills, experience, and education. RMI’s comprehensive employee benefits program includes health, dental and disability insurance, SIMPLE IRA with company match, paid holidays and a generous paid time off program.
To apply please fill out form below: