Resource Management, Inc. (RMI), headquartered in Holderness, NH, is currently seeking qualified candidates for an opening in our Operations Department for a Roll Off Driver. This full-time year-round position will be home every night and will operate out of the New Hampton, NH area.
Preferred candidates will:
- Possess a valid CDL-A or CDL-B.
- Have a minimum of 18 – 24 months operating experience, including experience with Roll Off Trucks. Experience in operating on unimproved roads and going “off road” when necessary highly desirable.
- Have experience operating in winter weather conditions.
- Be familiar with 18 speed transmissions.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Be willing to work overtime.
- Possess and maintain a current valid DOT Medical Certification.
- Be able to load trailers using a front end loader.
- Be willing to work in a team environment.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment DOT drug screen, physical, background check and motor vehicle record review.
Operating on routes typically in New Hampshire, Massachusetts and western Maine, the Roll Off Driver will provide a critical link between the generators and end users of our products. RMI’s equipment is first rate and well maintained. Our drivers typically work a five day 40-55 hour work week with occasional weekend requirements. The successful candidate will receive a competitive hourly wage with overtime for hours worked in excess of 40 per week and be eligible for RMI’s employee benefits package which includes health, dental, and disability insurance, IRA with company match and a generous paid time off program.
Given the geographic distribution of RMI’s business activities, this position requires the ability to sit and operate a motor vehicle for extended periods of time. During the course of the day, the Truck Driver may be required to enter/exit the vehicle numerous times, manipulate trailer tarps, and perform other physical tasks associated the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please fill out the form below: