Resource Management, Inc. (RMI), headquartered in Holderness, NH, is currently seeking qualified candidates for an opening in our Operations Department for a Truck Driver. This full-time year-round position will operate RMI’s roll-off straight truck on a daily basis with the requirement to occasionally run a tractor-trailer. All routes will originate out of the New Hampton, NH area.
Qualified candidates must:
- Possess a valid CDL-A.
- Have a minimum of 18-24 months operating experience which includes roll-off straight trucks as well as dump/belt trailers. Experience operating on unimproved roads and going “off road” when necessary is highly desirable.
- Be familiar with 18 speed transmissions.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Be willing to work overtime.
- Possess and maintain a current valid Medical Certification.
- Be able to load trailers using a front end loader.
- Be willing to work in a team environment.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Successfully complete a pre-employment DOT drug screen, physical, background check and motor vehicle record review.
Given the geographic distribution of RMI’s business activities, this position requires the ability to sit and operate a motor vehicle for extended periods of time. During the course of the day, the Truck Driver may be required to enter/exit the vehicle numerous times, manipulate trailer tarps, and perform other physical tasks associated the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
RMI serves the community as an organic waste, residuals management and recycling company specializing in marketing innovative soil-based recycling solutions. Generators of our products include biomass electric generation plants, municipal waste water treatment facilities, paper mills and other commercial and municipal operations. End users include farms, composting operations, gravel pit reclamation projects, top soil purveyors and road construction projects. Operating on routes originating in the New Hampton, NH area and ranging throughout New England and eastern New York State, the Truck Driver will provide a critical link between the generators and end users of our products. Our drivers typically work a five day 40-55 hour work week with occasional weekend requirements. The successful candidate will receive a competitive hourly wage with overtime and be eligible for RMI’s employee benefits package which includes health, dental, and disability insurance, IRA with company match and a generous paid time off program.
To apply please fill out the form below: