Hydrosolids are the by-product of drinking water plants. This residual from the water treatment process has a high aluminum content and can be utilized in engineered topsoil. They can reduce excessive levels of plant available phosphorous in soil.
Recycling options include:
- As a tool for reducing soil phosphorous run-off
- As a component in topsoils for utility projects
- As a component in topsoil manufacturing and blending operations
- Can reduce excessive levels of plant available phosphorous in soil
- Has a high alum content and can be utilized in engineered topsoil
- Placed in buffer areas can potentially reduce environmentally significant phosphorous levels.
RMI—Your Partner from Start to Finish
Staff soil scientists and agronomists will assist you in determining the best application for your project, including site, soil, and nutrient management considerations. RMI product quality and technical support assures that you get the results you are looking for in a cost-effective and environmentally friendly manner.
For more information about RMI services or products, please contact us at