RMI has the right product for your public works project – road construction, roadside and slope stabilization, landfill closure, playing field construction, landscaping. RMI’s consulting services coupled with the cost-effective Heart & Soil® product line will guarantee a successful project from every angle – environmental, financial, reduced maintenance, natural resource protection resulting from a partnership for success.
Looking for an innovative solution to managing your organic residuals? Contact RMI for a comprehensive proposal for recycling what used to be part of your waste stream. RMI provides turnkey recycling services, including product development and marketing, throughout the Northeast and eastern New York.
Disturbed Land and Restorations
RMI uses Engineered Topsoil for reclamation of disturbed sites. Engineered Topsoil combines materials high in organic matter and nutrients with a common borrow sand to create a high quality topsoil. Engineered Topsoil can be used on-site for a one time reclamation or can be harvested annually for sale to high-end specialty markets.
Engineered Topsoil Provides Multiple Benefits:
- Virtually no soil loss on 3:1 slopes, even prior to vegetative cover
- Withstands severe rain storms; high water-holding capacity
- Can reduce mulching requirements and length of uninterrupted slopes
- More dense vegetative cover than with conventional topsoil
- Long-term pool of soil nutrients provides continued vegetative cover over long periods of time
- Eliminates need to strip topsoil for reclamation
- Provides more sustainable vegetative cover
- Protects surrounding surface water and natural resources by reducing erosion potential
RMI—Your Partner from Start to Finish
For more information about our RMI services or products, please contact us at 603-536-8900