Our low-cost options help farmers improve soil, increase crop production, and obtain nutrient-rich fertilizers high in organic matter and micro-nutrients essential for hardy plant growth.
Heart & Soil® fertilizer products offer real advantages over synthetic fertilizers because they are slow release and provide long term fertility without the threat of nitrogen burn.
RMI’s Heart & Soil® Biosolids product line provides a significant cost-savings alternative for fertilizer. Heart & Soil® Biosolids are an excellent source of slow-release nitrogen and phosphorus and an excellent source of potassium and lime.
- Supplies plant-available nitrogen
- Improves overall plant growth and crop yields
- Provides organic matter for better soil
- Offers a cost-effective alternative to commercial fertilizers
- Allows conventional equipment handling
- May also provide lime (CaCO3)
RMI provides a critical link in the recycling chain by using biosolids as a fertilizer and soil amendment, in the manufacture of engineered soils used in agriculture, land reclamation and municipal/highway revitalization projects under the product line Heart & Soil® Biosolids. Biosolids add nutrients and their slow-release benefits are realized throughout the year instead of all at once like commercial fertilizers.
Wood Ash is a clean fertilizer that is produced throughout the Northeast and is OMRI Listed® for use in organic production. Wood Ash is established as an ideal choice for improving soils and crops. A heritage product used in agriculture, manufactured soils, compost and public works projects, Wood Ash is derived from select harvested trees used to produce renewable energy. Available in bulk by the truck-load.
- Best source of organic potassium for farms
- Raises soil pH, making nutrients in the soil more available to plants
- USDA certified and listed by OMRI for use by organic growers
- Naturally good for soils and crops
Let our qualified staff assist you in determining the best application for your operations.
For more information about our RMI services or products, please contact us at 603-536-8900